The Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may not use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you may terminate your use of the Services.
In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, provincial, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
The Services and all content and materials included in the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content or materials on the Services for any commercial purpose without the Company’s express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services or the information, content, materials, or products included in the Services. The Company does not warrant that the Services, its servers, or any email sent from the Company are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Company will not be liable for any loss of profits or any other damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential, arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Services.
These Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the Canada Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be conducted in Steinbach, Manitoba.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.